Introduced in 1904, The Edgewood Club is located just minutes from downtown Pittsburgh in the hamlet of Edgewood. Our tree lined community provides a rural setting with all the conveniences of an urban location.
The Clubhouse, designed by prominent architect Edward B. Lee, has been recognized for its architectural distinction by the Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation. Historical and elegant, our venue has hosted countless weddings, celebrations, and private events. Housed on the second floor is the CC Mellor Memorial Library and on the first floor is the Fred Rogers Playroom and children’s library.
Members enjoy a 25 meter heated pool with diving board, wading pool and play area, locker rooms, along with multi-sport courts ~ offering tennis, pickle ball, basketball, volleyball and bocce. There is a full service snack bar, pro shop counter, programming for adults and children, as well as private instruction. The social calendar includes theme and wine dinners, spirit tastings, and family focused events.
Today, The Edgewood Club remains a centerpiece of Pittsburgh’s East End communities.